Senior Application Specialist
- WorkSpace As A Service Design & Implementation
- Desktop & Application Virtualisation
- Strong Citrix Engineer With Design Experience
Currently looking for a Senior Application Specialist for a wide program of work, Design & Implementation, Citrix Storefront, WAAS, Chatswood
We are currently looking to engage a Senior Application Specialist who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for delivering the core Workspace as a Service environment through the design, build and test phases including Citrix Storefront services, authentication and remote access services.
As the Senior Application Specialist, you will lead the project from a technical perspective and serve as a subject matter expert for best practice in desktop and application virtualisation and support migration projects in on-boarding customers to the new environment to ensure the success of the project.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government expertise.
- Managing WaaS program design model scope through the promotion and adherence to the solution architecture and build: developing, managing and regularly reviewing and updating the design model that meet the agreed project scope and are delivered according to agreed schedules, objectives, outcomes, benefit and performance evaluation
- Managing the technical engineering team to meet strict schedule timelines through: definition and management of design model schedules that include duration, effort and inter dependencies to
- Managing program human resources through: leading the WaaS technical engineers and Business As Usual (BAU) Application teams to deliver end to end solution including core infrastructure and end user change management
- Manage all strategic relationships relevant to the WaaS architecture design model delivery including: relationships with key internal and external parties
- Extensive experience and a record of achievement in ICT infrastructure projects in a large and complex ICT environment, including relevant qualifications or equivalent. This includes expert knowledge and demonstrated experience in inter-organisational Citrix technologies, networking, Windows desktop (profile management, configuration and optimisation), Windows Terminal Services and application packaging.
- Substantial experience in Citrix environments and strong, technical working knowledge of application lifecycle, solutions, testing and deployment methodologies.
- Experience in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), testing and documentation of test plans, change control management/version control processes. Experience in providing quality documentation, status reports, and other written communications utilising Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated understanding and experience of risk based test management methodologies and application of these approaches in program/project environment.
- Sound written and oral communication and organisational skills, and proven ability to work across IT systems and projects simultaneously and work effectively in an environment of competing demands.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a multidisciplinary team to deliver high quality, customer focused outcomes.
- Demonstrated staff performance management experience including building and maintaining high performance test teams, and the ability to foster a culture of learning by exploring creative solutions.
- MUST HAVE A DRIVERS LICENSE
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200173086.
Reference Number: 200173086_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below