- 6 month initial contract
- CBD Based
- Market Leader
Leading Organisation requires a Business Analyst who has a strong Technical experience in an infrastructure space for an exciting new opportunity
About the company
This unique opportunity sits within a large and renown organisation at the forefront of cutting-edge technology. A strong pipeline of projected work and current demands have produced new requirements for an Infrastructure Technical Business Analyst. You will work across multiple different projects in the Infrastructure and Business space. A switched-on, collaborative and delivery-focused individual will thrive in this long-term rolling contract opportunity!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Eliciting Infrastructure requirements across all projects within a large program of work
- Producing infrastructure and technical requirements documentation
- Producing operations manual documentation
- Producing solution options and solution architect documentation across infrastructure projects as required
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Minimum 3+ years experience as an Infrastructure Technical Business Analyst
- Financial Services/Banking infrastructure experience is desirable
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
Do you have a strong mix of the above skills? If so, I'd love to hear from you ASAP!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tamsin Clark on 02 9464 5685. Please quote our job reference number: 200172983.
Reference Number: 200172983_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below