Property Project Manager - Office Expansion
- Government Client - Large Scale Office Expansion Project
- 6 Month Contract w/ Possible Extension
- Excellent Day Rates
Excellent Property Project Management (office expansion) opportunity for 6-month contract with government agency
Seeking a Property Project Manager for an initial 6-month contract with likely extension for a government agency based in Sydney CBD.
We are looking for a delivery focused PM with a strong track record working on property, fit-out and relocation projects in significant detail (eg. analysing CAD drawings).
Your day to day responsibilities will involve:
- Providing leadership to a team that may include Project Managers, Officers, Business Analysts and Change Managers while showing capability of engaging directly with senior stakeholders
- Identifying and managing project risk, financials, and producing required reporting
- Preparing documentation for governing steering committees
- Training staff in the PMO strategic objectives
- Energising and driving change, leading from the front
- Ensuring project deliverables are delivered on time and within budget
- 3+ years of experience working as a Project Manager with a history of property, fit-out and relocation projects in significant detail (eg. analysing CAD drawings).
- Prior working experience within and knowledge of Australian Federal Government processes such as procurement and reporting
- General IT knowledge and skills
- Experience in financial management, reporting, and data management skills
- Strong communicating ability both written & verbal
- Willingness to travel to other sites within Australia
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevin Monahan on 02 9464 5571. Please quote our job reference number: 200172128.
Reference Number: 200172128_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below