LSS BPMN Process Improvement Analyst
- LSS BPMN Process Improvement Analyst
- Melbourne CBD
- $750-800 per day inc super
Lean Six Sigma | BPMN | Process Mapping | Consulting | 6 Month Contract | Melbourne CBD | Immediate start | Multiple Roles | $830 per day inc super
Experienced Snr Business Process Analyst is required for an initial 6 month contract supporting key initiatives in the business including Change and BAU Operations. The key responsibilities within the role will include managing process improvement initiatives by supporting the project team with process mapping, workshop facilitation, Lean Six Sigma, change management and process improvement. Other Business Operations responsibilities include risk management, governance and reporting, recruitment and procurement. This role will be all involving and challenging, presenting an exciting chance to be with a team during a critical juncture of their journey.
- Process mapping including updating process documentation, artefacts and standards.
- Develop AS-IS and TO-BE process maps, using Visio.
- Process workshops facilitation (brainstorming, process walk-through, solution) -prepare material, send invitations, support the facilitation, take minutes and actions
- Change management planning and execution - following the change toolkit, for key initiatives
- Process improvement and collect data to be required on the AS-IS processes / To-BE process development and implementation.
- Maintain risk registers and update weekly reporting packs, for internal governance
- Excellent communication, listening and facilitation skills
- Outstanding Stakeholder engagement skills
- Visio skills - would be an advantage
- Good Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Process improvement certification - Green Belt, Black Belt or LSS
- Strong BPMN skills including process mapping and instructions to perform
- Tertiary qualifications in in finance, engineering or computer sciences
- Extensive recent experience in leading or supporting business improvement programs: process mapping and process improvement.
- Green Belt or Black Belt is a strong advantage
- Experience in presenting relevant information in a format appropriate for people at differing levels of an organisation including using storyboarding.
- Change Management and risk management, knowledge and experience of different methodologies
- Proven ability to collaborate with key stakeholders to drive outcomes whilst managing a complex program in a changing environment. Essential to be able to balance often based on changing priorities
Interviews are being done quickly and are happening now! Don't hesitate….send me your resume today and let's get started!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Eleanor Malinavitilevu on 07 33395625. Please quote our job reference number: 200172892.
Reference Number: 200172892_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.