Business Intelligence Specialist
- Exciting career opportunity
- Sydney CBD
- Contract Position
Use your specialist expertise to deliver business intelligence, visualisation and data process projects and platform solutions
Work for a leading government organisation as an Experienced BI Specialist with strong Business Objects & Business Warehouse experience.
As a Business Intelligence Specialist, you will be required to develop and administer Business Intelligence Reporting, Data Analytics, Visualisation and Data Process solutions.
Working within an established Centre of Excellence, the Business Intelligence Specialist will contribute towards the stabilisation and growth of a new centralised platform.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Developing business intelligence, reporting, data analytics, visualisation and data process solutions utilising available tools in compliance with IT architecture standards, principles and policies
- Delivering up-to-date technical documentation associated with the developed business intelligence, data analytics, visualisation and data process solution
- Testing the effectiveness of the business intelligence, data analytics, visualisation and data process solution against business requirements
- Developing complex cubes for various business units, developing complex, regular data analytics, visualisation solutions
- Responsible for implementing advance analytics modelling techniques
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Significant Business Intelligence experience across SAP Business Warehouse & Business Objects (BW/BO)
- Experience aligning the BI BW/BO solution design with business & functional requirements - high level of competency documenting functional specifications
- Demonstrated experience working on large scale IT development operations
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to liaise, influence and negotiate with business SMEs and domain professionals
- Strong written & verbal communication skills as well as an eye for detail and excellent analytical problem solving capability
If you are interested in this position and believe you meet the above criteria click APPLY now or email Olivia Lewis firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Olivia Lewis on 02 9464 5511. Please quote our job reference number: 200172878.
Reference Number: 200172878_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.