Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement Specialist - MELBOURNE
- Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement Specialist
- Melbourne CBD
- $830 per day inc super
Black Belt | Lean Six Sigma | Consulting | 6 Month Contract | Melbourne CBD | Immediate start | Multiple Roles | $830 per day inc super
Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement Consultant required to work for an International Consulting company on an initial 6 month contact, based in Melbourne CBD.
Acting as a Change Agent and backed by the Project Sponsor you be responsible for identifying, analysing and implementing process improvement initiatives across various areas of the business including finance, operations, commercial operations and telecommunications.
Together with your certification as a Green or Black Belt, you Partner with business leaders to define and execute business strategy for improvement in customer satisfaction, process capability and quality.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO:
- Serve as a technical leader to identified improvement efforts through all stages of Six
- Sigma process improvement (DMAIC, Lean, DMADV etc)
- Provide leadership, guidance & coaching to people involved in the projects
- Work directly with clients to develop solutions and resolve client specific issues.
- Document via flowcharting existing processes and identify fail points and develop solutions
- Conduct data analysis to determine root causes of service performance failure
- Research, identify, and conceptualize process and system improvements
- Develop improvement timelines, milestones and resource need
- Calculate and manage process improvement implantation, escalations, cost, scope, validation & sustainability
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor's Degree in business or a related field
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt
- Significant Process Improvement experience in a Consulting, Enterprise level or Telco environment
- Exceptional Stakeholder Management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Proven ability to build strong and trusted relationships with junior - mid leadership in past engagements
- Strong change management skills
- Excellent influencing skills
- Ability to understand business processes and systems impact\
- Ability to interact and develop working relationships with all levels and areas of the organisation
Interviews are being done quickly and are happening now! Don't hesitate….send me your resume today and let's get started!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Eleanor Malinavitilevu on 07 33395625. Please quote our job reference number: 200172892.
Reference Number: 200172892_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.