- Canberra Location
- Permanent Position
- Minimum NV1 Clearance
To provide technical support by resolving incidents, installation, project delivery, maintenance for the Datacentre Communications Network
To provide technical support by resolving incidents, installation, project delivery, maintenance for the Datacentre Communications Network and ensure end to end operational availability of network systems within service levels and / or service expectations.
- Network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Internal systems, and Data centre network infrastructure.
- Act as point of contact between customer and engineers.
- Resolve all incidents in line with required service level agreements.
- Complete project activities as required on behalf of the customer.
- Define and document requirements and provide design documentation as appropriate
- Assist with and generate Design's, Solutions & execute new installations and upgrades as necessary complying with the change management process.
- Maintain accurate records of all operational assets (hardware, software)
- Work with Customers, Solutions Architects, Pre-Sales, NEC Management and the delivery team in providing the best and most cost effective solution
- Liaise as required between the Delivery team, Professional services, Solution Architects and OEM's on the implementation & support issues that may arise
- Degree / Certificate in IT or equivalent
- Cisco Associate and/Or Professional Level Certifications (CCNA,CCNP R&S and DC)
- Experience with Cisco Firewalls and Data Centre switches.
- Experience with Cisco LMS and Cisco Prime.
- Experience with UCSD.
- ITIL Foundations Certificate
To be eligible to apply, you must have an existing NV1 security clearance.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tori Bull on (02) 6151 9214. Please quote our job reference number: 200172452.
Reference Number: 200172452_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.