- 2 month initial contract
- Canberra Based
- Australian Citizenship and Permanent Residents
CANBERRA BASED Do you have experience with Oracle WAM and Fusion Middleware? Available for an immediate start? Apply now.
We are currently seeking a Deployment Manager available for an immediate start for a 2 month contract. You will be responsible for the packaging and deployment of the Oracle WAM product through the planned iterative delivery process.
- Building and maintaining relationships with project stakeholders, Oracle SMEs and other business SME's to ensure an understanding of current business activities and future business requirements.
- Providing an excellent understanding of ERP product deployment practices, integration architecture and infrastructure components,
- Demonstrating the ability to facilitate the gathering of subject matter expertise to support the deployment of Oracle WAM product.
- Performing the role of Change Agent to key stakeholders to support business readiness activities in relation to deployments
- Demonstrated understanding of ERP solution deployment practices such as dry runs, deployment planning and PVT practices.
- Providing an excellent understanding of product release methodologies (ITIL) and ERP code promotion practices using configuration manager products to facilitated configuration code promotion into environments.
- Providing strong technical leadership towards deployment of Oracle WAM including environment management requirements.
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent in, asset or work maintenance management or qualifications in business administration.
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Visio, MS/Project and HPQC (or similar).
- Extensive knowledge and experience of ITIL and ERP deployment practices or other related areas.
- Ability to present technical and non-technical decisions concisely and clearly to colleagues and key stakeholders.
- Experience in engaging, influencing, negotiating and collaborating with a range of business stakeholders to develop ongoing working relationships that achieve positive outcomes
Australian Citizens | Permanent residents with a 5 year traceable history in Australia will be considered.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Reid on 02 6151 9204. Please quote our job reference number: 200172719.
Reference Number: 200172719_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.