Business Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePoint
- Diverse, challenging project
- North Sydney Based
- Initial 6 month contract
A leading Telecommunications provider is seeking a Business Advisor to assist the business with the adoption of content tools & practices in North Syd
The role of Business Advisor - Content and Collaboration is to act as a trusted advisor for business units to lead adoption of content and collaborations tools and practices. The position is responsible for providing advice and support on how to manage and share information effectively, develop solutions, provide training and support as well as guidance on policies for managing, storing and sharing content and continuous improvement of the tools, policies, standards and structure to ensure we meet business needs and growth.
The role will help maximise the value of the content management system as a strategic tool, prepare and distribute creative communication, training, solutions and be responsible for the ongoing improvement in content and collaboration related objectives.
- Build and maintain deep business understanding, to ensure any document or collaboration solutions contribute to the organisation's overall goals
- Act as first point of contact for content management queries and enhancements
- Manage the delivery process on behalf of business user, including testing for complex solutions and liaising with other internal business partners
- Analyse site information, including usage trends and statistics, undertake usability reviews and work with internal experts to recommend aligned improvements.
- Understands the value and uses of content management systems and practices
- Demonstrated ability to identify, build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in a large and complex organisation
- Advanced understanding of content management systems, SharePoint and Microsoft Office
- Advanced SharePoint skills and experience (5years +) is desirable
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact George Davies on 02 94645955. Please quote our job reference number: 200172568.
Reference Number: 200172568_7
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.