PROJECT MANAGEMENT / TEAM LEAD
Manager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)
NSW, SydneyPosted on 13.11.2017
- Diverse, challenging project
- North Sydney Based
- 12 month contract
A leading technology transformation company is seeking a Six Sigma Black Belt Certified Business Process Excellence for a major, national project.
- Drive continuous process improvement capability in regards to:
- Tools and practices maturity
- Deliver operational improvement initiatives as required, assisting Process Owners to acheve measurable improvements in process performance.
- Facilitate improvement workshops and meetings as required utilising relevant techniques to assist Operations staff to resolve urgent improvement issues
- Educate, coach, and mentor Green Belts and others on Lean Six Sigma philosophy and application
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification - (must have).
- Black Belt Lead/Master Black Belt.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a Process Improvement position with some Telecommunications experience
- Sound business acumen with proven experience in a BPE/Black Black/Service Improvement or Lead role
- Able to lead, as well as being hands on
- Understanding and ability to develop end-to-end customer journey maps
- Demonstrable ability to work with and coach senior stakeholders to lead change within a Business Unit & ability to influence
- Understanding of ARIS and BPMN 2.0 modelling
- Experience within a Telco environment
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact George Davies on 02 94645955. Please quote our job reference number: 200172251.
Reference Number: 200172251_8
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.