Senior DevOps Lead
- **State of the Art Facilities**
- ! Competitive $$$ on offer !
- >>> Dynamic and Engaging Team >>>
!! PERMANENT ROLE !! Provide Leadership, Coordination and Specialist expertise in an exciting and varied Product Development environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A very well established Australian business is expanding internationally, located within the Melbourne CBD.
Having experienced incredible growth in the last twelve months, the close-knit team are looking for an experienced DevOps Lead to come on board and share in their success.
This is a newly created role and they boast a low turn-over of staff due to a strong positive culture based on high performance and accountability.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a Permanent position based in Melbourne offering a dynamic working environment whilst working with the latest Technologies.
The focus is to be a leader in Business Solution Projects utilising your knowledge and expertise of DevOps Practices, Processes and Tools.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Ideally, you will have proven expertise in the following technologies:
Reporting directly to the CTO, you will Coordinate and also Lead an experienced offshore DevOps team as well as internal Melbourne Team.
This is a diverse position working with the Operations, Infrastructure & Development Teams encompassing an understanding of, but not limited to:
• Cloud Services hosted in AWS or Private Cloud
• Administering websites at scale
• Deep understanding of version control systems such as TFS, GiT, etc.
• Understanding and Knowledge on Database deployments.
• Proficiency with PowerShell scripting
• Should have some background understanding (ASP .Net, Angular, etc)
• Familiarity with Monitoring tools such as Site 24/7 or anything similar
• Familiarity with Jira, Confluence and other DevOps offerings from the Atlassian Suite
• Tooling investments & Automation
• Engineer Solutions to drive operational maturity / efficiencies
• Familiarity with Test Automation framework such as Microsoft Test Manager.
• Continuous delivery through Automation (RM, CI, Build) and Change Management. Familiarity with Continuous Improvement\Continuous Development & Deployment tools such as Octopus, Jenkins, TeamCity, TFS, etc.
• Analyse Service Design for resiliency & DR gaps
• Good knowledge of Windows Server, IIS
*** If this sounds like you and you have the technical know-how then please apply online, sending your resume in WORD Format ***
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200172706.
Reference Number: 200172706_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.