Project Implementation Support - Telecom Industry
- Exciting opportunity
- Initially 5 Months - possibility of extension
- Start ASAP
We have an excellent opportunity for the position of Project Implementation Support - Telco Industry for contract role in Melbourne CBD.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a Australian leading telecom organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
A dynamic and flexible environment will provide for the right candidate experience with an Enterprise Giant!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will be required to assist the General Manger to co-ordinate deliverables and liaison across internal and external stakeholders of major programs.
- By successfully achieving the mission the Project Implementation Specialist will be assisting in achieving key programme milestones to schedule and to the satisfaction of stakeholders.
- Coordination of project and program deliverables as directed;
- Coordinate delivery and support of project performance deliverables to appropriate internal and external stakeholders as directed.
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written forms to a variety of stakeholders.
- Working collaboratively with B2B IT team to coordinate project activities and deliver outcomes.
- Assist the General Manager with deliverables including but not limited to; reporting, facilitation of meetings/workshops, contribution to presentations, coordination of portfolio activities, liaison with project stakeholders and the collection and dissemination of artefacts;
- Administration support to the General Manager as required;
- Maintaining relationships with the program stakeholders and other functional or support organisations;
- Represent the Global Business to Business IT team and the interests of the team as directed;
- Maintain health and safety practices, follow and support the implementation of and advise staff on any health and safety matters to ensure a safe working environment
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 'Can do' attitude with the ability to work without direction within an often flexible and adaptable work environment;
- 3+ years' experience in a project based environment undertaking a similar role (IT based would be advantageous);
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships (across diverse groups including technical, commercial, and project);
- Demonstrated experience of delivering to deadlines within an environment of competing priorities;
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing effective solutions to problems involving the coordination of resources for a specific outcome.
- Demonstrated experience in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Customer focus
- Drive Strategy & Innovation
- Build Engagement & Understanding
- Collaborate & Connect
- Translate Strategy into Action
- Develop Self Awareness & Leadership Authenticity
- Develop Talent & Capability
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200172627.
Reference Number: 200172627_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.