Senior Project Coordinator
- 6 month initial contract - Immediate Start Required
- CBD Based
- Banking/Financial Services background essential!
Seeking a Snr Project Coordinator with banking/financial services background for a market leading organisation. 6 months initially with view to extend
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Coordinator for a market leading financial services organisation for an initial 6 month contract engagement.
This is an urgent need and immediate start is essential.
The purpose of the position is to provide co-ordination, analysis and administrative support to Project Managers.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Assist in Project Management processes including timesheet management, status reporting and tracking
- Monitoring projects, benefits realisation and system delivery
- Project coordination, development of agendas and distribution of packs
- Risk, Issues, Change & Dependency Management
- Project Reporting
- Documentation Management
- Administrative Support - e.g. taking minutes
You should have the following skills and experience:
- 5-7 years of experience working as a Project Coordinator within banking or financial services/banking environment
- Must have experience working on a programme of work on specific projects
- Proven experience in supporting technical projects
- Solid Scheduling skills
- Good knowledge of financials - budgeting, forecasting
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with senior stakeholders, Project Manager and Project team
- Understanding of the project management life-cycle, project deliverables, standard project tools, controls, quality standards and project methodologies
- Experience using Project Management scheduling and Financial Management tools
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200171899.
Reference Number: 200171899_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.