Junior Test Analyst
- Canberra Location
- Contract Opportunity
- Australian Citizenship Mandatory
The Junior Test Analyst role is responsible for assisting in the testing phases of operational and development activities
The Junior Test Analyst role is responsible for assisting in the testing phases of operational and development activities including the testing of managed software deployments and large scale upgrades of Standard Operating Environments (SOE).
The successful candidate for the role will work under broad direction from the Senior Test Coordinator and is responsible for the successful coordination and facilitation of UAT testing within expected timeframes.
- Successfully coordinate and conduct testing of managed software deployments and related user acceptance testing activities within expected timeframes.
- Manage individual and team workflows using team tools and documents.
- Ensure appropriate, timely and effective liaison with colleagues and clients on the status of assigned tasks.
- Take ownership of issues identified during testing to ensure timely resolution and feedback to customers.
- Preparation, execution and maintenance of test cases.
- The execution of automated test scripts.
- Contribute to overall team deliverables and continuous improvement e.g. through monitoring and allocation of tasks, training and documentation.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Knowledge of ITIL frameworks would be highly advantageous.
Possession of, or the ability to rapidly attain, a Protected Security clearance is mandatory.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tori Bull on (02) 6151 9214. Please quote our job reference number: 200171961.
Reference Number: 200171961_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible