- 8 month contract with possible extension
- CANBERRA BASED
- Australian Citizenship mandatory
CANBERRA BASED Do you have experience in the utilities industry - water, gas or mining? Have you been a technical writer?
We are currently seeking multiple Business Analyst for an 8 month engagement with a private corporation. You will be required to have experience with technical writing and will be working on the renewal of the companies business models.
Your duties will include:
- Work with the BTP systems projects to develop procedures and work instructions for activities impacted.
- Work with the stakeholders to ensure that the project deliverables are accurately captured and approved.
- Maintain registers of the activities and their status.
- Maintain project deliverables for any changes that are identified throughout the course of the project, working with the project manager to determine if the change occurs or is deferred.
- Participate in the system project workshops and review meetings for impacted activities.
- Support the creation of project documentation as directed by the project manager, including but not limited to phase proposals and other reports.
- Participate in the handover and support activities for the project deliverables.
- 5 + years' experience as a technical writer in an Asset Management Environment or Utilities environment experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in dealing with complex conceptual analytical problems and documenting end to end business processes to a decomposed state enabling production activities, including change planning and training.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in documenting procedures, work instructions and other supporting materials for an ERP or related project representing enterprise end to end procedures.
- Experience in using modelling tools eg. Aris, Enterprise Architect.
- Experience or working knowledge of BPMN (Business Process Modelling Notation).
- Flexibility to meet a just-in-time work process documentation for an Agile project.
- Highly developed communications skills, including presentation skills, negotiations and influencing ability to manage senior stakeholders and technical SME's, from different backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to take the lead for quality delivery of assigned tasks in the agreed timeframes.
Australian Citizenship Mandatory
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Reid on 02 6151 9204. Please quote our job reference number: 200170449.
Reference Number: 200170449_3
Contact Details: Jocelyn Reid | 02 6151 9204
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jocelyn Reid
Contact Phone: 02 6151 9204
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.