Technical Lead - Infrastructure SME
- Forward thinking company & culture, market leading brand
- Onsite parking and great facilities
- long term contract - 6 months initially
Are you an experienced Infrastructure SME with strong technical hands on expertise and strong operational background looking for your next challenge?
Excellent opportunity for a talented Infrastructure SME to work onsite at a leading household brand. This role will see you working as part of a well-regarded Technical team where you will provide both technical and operation leadership.
To be successful in this role you will have the following experience and expertise:
- vBlock, VxRack and VxRail - Converged and Hyper-converged platforms - Strong knowledge in Converged and Hyper-converged platforms is must
- VMWare Products (ESXi,vCenter, SRM, vRops, vSphere Replication) - Must have worked as a Senior SME in an enterprise environment with these VMware product sets
- CISCO UCS - Must have worked as a Senior SME in an enterprise environment with UCS Blade systems
- VMAX, Isilon and Xtreme-IO Storage platforms - Strong hands on knowledge across presenting storage managing issues and performance, working with application teams and vendors with system event logs to determine root cause
- Networking Knowledge - Strong networking knowledge, expectation is to enable deep dive troubleshooting in virtual and physical switching / firewall environments
- Datacenter Skill Set - Strong experience in large scale Data Centre facilities and big picture operations
- Troubleshooting - Very Strong troubleshooting skillsets to determine issues with guests and systems running in a complex virtualised and non-virtualised environment
Roles and responsibilities include
- Operations Lead - Run the Incident from the start to the finish - driving technical outcomes and earliest Service Restoration
- Manage BAU Operations from a proactive / Industry best practice to reduce outages and enhance platform stability and performance
- Provide proactive advice on design / changes / or modifications that provide the service and customer better stability or performance
- Manage platform firmware upgrades
This is a great opportunity to demonstrate your technical infrastructure expertise and be part of a leading, forward thinking household brand.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Sara Latham on 02 9464 5507. Please quote our job reference number: 200171982.
Reference Number: 200171982_3
Contact Details: Tamsin 029464555685
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Tamsin
Contact Phone: Tamsin 029464555685
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.