- 6 months contract
- Large project
- Ongoing knowledge development
Our highly strategic and growing client is seeking to engage a professional Project Scheduler to be based in Adelaide
Urgently looking for dynamic Project Scheduler who can guide the project team and the project to successful completion. This is initial 6 months contract with a reputable client based in Adelaide.
The successful person will have essential experience in the following areas:
- Combined 5 years extensive scheduling experience
- Scheduling experience includes baseline development, updating, maintaining, s-curves and resource histogram, schedule review and health checks and reporting.
- Combined 2 years scheduling using MS Project
- End to End Project life cycle background or have experienced various project lifecycles other than Execution phase
- Some experience working on Client or EPCM contractors
- Some Mining / IT Projects involvement
Demonstrated Experience Required:
- Must have recent scheduling experience
- Must have recent MS Project experience
- Sound analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to operate and support project management applications
- Some University Qualifications and Certificates but not mandatory
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Saumya Sharma on 08 7422 0617. Please quote our job reference number: 200171779.
Reference Number: 200171779_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.