Automation Tester - Selenium
- Canberra Location
- Contract Opportunity
- Minimum of Baseline Clearance
Seeking a skilled Automation tester with Selenium experience
Seeking a skilled Automation tester with Selenium experience for a contract role in Canberra.
Detailed skill set requirement
• Programing language - Java or Ruby or C# (any one language) expert level
• Selenium Webdriver API
• Apache POI API for test data input
• IDE - preferably Eclipse
• Testing Framework - Preferably TestNG or Junit
• CI Tool - Jenkins
• Build Tool - ANT and Maven
• Framework knowledge - Key word driven, data driven and hybrid
Minimum of Baseline Clearance
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tori Bull on (02) 6151 9214. Please quote our job reference number: 200171204.
Reference Number: 200171204_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.