- Initial 9 month contract
- PROSCI certifications advantageous
- South-side location
A highly skilled Change Manager is required to join a major Qld Government Department to join them on a 9 month contract.
A versatile Change Manager is required to join a major Qld Government Department to join them on a 9 month contract.
In this role, you will work on a major project that is seeing our client transition for a manual and paper based system to on online system
In this role, you will be responsible for managing all facets of change for this major project, including impact assessment, training etc. You will also:
- Develop a Change Management Plan to ensure it aligns with and supports the approved OCM tools.
- Support the implementation partner to develop the detailed Change Management Plan (including change readiness assessment, change impact assessments, change capabilities, capability development requirements including training needs analysis).
- Liaise with teams to implement the Change Management Plan.
- Liaise with the Communications lead to ensure the change and communications strategies and actions are integrated to optimise staff engagement at all levels.
- Coach and provide support to change agents/change champions to ensure they can effectively perform their responsibilities with regard to leading, implementing and supporting the changes in their business.
- Liaise with the project Training Co-ordinator to ensure that training needs analyses and training delivery strategies are fit for purpose and will support business transformation outcomes.
- Coordinate the development and production of any documentation to support the change strategy and action plans.
- Demonstrated experience as a Change Manager working on large ICT projects
- Exposure to large software implementations
- Proven experience developing and implementing a Change Management and change impact analysis
- Ability to relate and engage with staff at all levels.
- Facilitate stakeholder workshops demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626. Please quote our job reference number: 200171268.
Reference Number: 200171268_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Business transforms when it comes together | Unite your IT , Ops, and Applications teams with shared solutions. Get Ready - Red Hat Cloud
- Upskill your Team. Transition your Career. Cyber Security Foundation & Practitioner™ instructor-led course, for anyone needing a solid understanding of Cyber Security.