Snr Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde area
- Global IT and Managed Security Services
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Competitive Remuneration and Benefits
Dynamic Security Services Consultant with exp delivering Managed Security services to enterprise level customers. North Ryde based team
This Global IT & Managed Security services provider in the North Ryde area, requires the expertise of an experienced and senior level Security Services Consultant with a track record of delivering security professional and managed services within an enterprise environment.
Working within the Cyber Security team, you will be responsible for working across a portfolio of accounts as well as internally. This role is for an experienced Senior Security Professional Services Consultant to work with customers to drive new business and key outcomes. They need dynamic and driven Senior Security Consultant with strong customer facing skills to be able to win deals, so someone with a strong professional services background also would be advantageous.
This role requires someone who is a security consultant with previous experience delivering security solutions to clients and has solid security consulting experience at a very senior level.
Skills / Responsibilities:
- Working with a variety of persons including risk managers, account teams, and other senior managers and directors, this senior security consultant will work to identify and develop business growth whilst also instilling confidence and trust in clients.
- Responsibilities include business development and pre-sales activities, management and delivery of consultancy engagements, strategic direction and management of the Cyber consulting portfolio and senior leadership and mentoring to other employees within the Cyber Security Practice.
- Someone who is able to engage the client in conversation, influence the client, grow the business and advise the client on best solutions for their challenges.
- Someone to lead security consulting engagements (GRC, Technical Solution implementations etc).
- Security professional services experience is a must with the ability to lead teams of projects resources to successfully deliver customer security managed service solutions.
- This role would be working on various consulting engagements for the organisation and need someone who can close the deal and drive revenue/business growth in this space.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200171355.
Reference Number: 200171355_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Upskill your Team. Transition your Career. Cyber Security Foundation & Practitioner™ instructor-led course, for anyone needing a solid understanding of Cyber Security.
- Business transforms when it comes together | Unite your IT , Ops, and Applications teams with shared solutions. Get Ready - Red Hat Cloud