- Great Melbourne Location
- Immediate start
- Growth opportunity
Join a leading organisation for 3 months assignment as PowerShell/Windows/SCCM consultant for a Melbourne based client.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian Telecom organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking to engage SCCM consultant, with strong experience in Windows administration and Powershell (2.0 & 5.0).
For you to be considered for this role, following experience is required:
- Hands on Experience in Windows administration and Powershell (2.0 & 5.0)
- Knowledge of signing / certifying powershell scripts
- Knowledge of powershell logging/monitoring approaches
- Exposure to SCCM deployments will be an additional advantage
- Project/Stream : Cyber & Information Security (Vulnerability Defense)
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200171186.
Reference Number: 200171186_1
Contact Details: Rutika
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Rutika
Contact Phone: Rutika
- Business transforms when it comes together | Unite your IT , Ops, and Applications teams with shared solutions. Get Ready - Red Hat Cloud
- Upskill your Team. Transition your Career. Cyber Security Foundation & Practitioner™ instructor-led course, for anyone needing a solid understanding of Cyber Security.