Service Desk Analyst
- 2nd Line service desk
- Career progression & Training incentives
- Melbourne Inner Suburb based role
A national managed service provider are looking for Service Desk Analyst to join their team in Melbourne.
A national IT managed service provider are looking for Service Desk Analyst to join their team in Melbourne.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide 2nd level support to a wide variety of clients, engineers and staff
- 2st level monitoring and technical support to clients and staff
- Resolving technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications and operating systems
- Communication with customers: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes
- Coordinate, collaborate and escalate incidents within established timelines
- Liaise confidently with multiple clients and provide outstanding customer service
- Solid experience with level 2 support is essential
- Strong and assertive communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively over the phone
- Ability to work within a 24x7 rotating shift (nights and weekends will be involved) every 2 months
- Preferably experience of O365 and Skype for Business
- Attainment of a current accredited Microsoft certification
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Extensive hands-on experience troubleshooting support issues across numerous enterprises
- Experience with LAN and WAN networks would be an advantage
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Dean Whittingham on 0386804205. Please quote our job reference number: 200170664.
Reference Number: 200170664_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Business transforms when it comes together | Unite your IT , Ops, and Applications teams with shared solutions. Get Ready - Red Hat Cloud
- Upskill your Team. Transition your Career. Cyber Security Foundation & Practitioner™ instructor-led course, for anyone needing a solid understanding of Cyber Security.