IP Network Engineer
- 12 months contract
- Sydney location
- Experience with Juniper and Cisco routers
Exciting opportunity to work with a major telecommunication organisation and deliver IPVPN services. Multiple opportunities available.
12 months contract
Work in a consulting firm for a large telco client
Multiple roles available
As an experienced IP Network Engineer, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Delivery of Customer layer 3 IPVPN Services within the Product suite including Design, Data fill, Alarming, Mapping and outages.
- Engagement and effective communication with Customer Engineering, CFU interface teams and other internal stakeholders to facilitate the efficient and customer focused delivery of services.
- Conduct Layer 3 Data fill in ProJen and Juniper PE Routers, ISC for Cisco CE Router configuration as well as Cisco E2B network.
- Data fill Layer 2 devices such as Alcatel ATM (Multinet), Alcatel EoSDH, Huawei iManager N2000 (DSLAM's), Huawei Carrier Ethernet and other similar platforms.
- Mapping Layer 1 devices such as Alcatel, Huawei equipment.
- Conduction cutovers to support upgrades on existing customer services.
- Completing Logical Designs and activating services in various systems
- Provide technical support to internal and external stakeholders
- Knowing IP voice product is an advantage.
- Ability to work on customer outage is a plus.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jo-Ann Lim on 03 86804321. Please quote our job reference number: 200171143.
Reference Number: 200171143_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Upskill your Team. Transition your Career. Cyber Security Foundation & Practitioner™ instructor-led course, for anyone needing a solid understanding of Cyber Security.
- Business transforms when it comes together | Unite your IT , Ops, and Applications teams with shared solutions. Get Ready - Red Hat Cloud