Business Analyst - Financial and Billing systems
- ASAP start
- Central location
- Large Telco
Looking for an experienced Business Analyst for an initial 5 week contract with likely extensions
We are currently looking for experienced Business Analyst to join a key project with a large Telco.
Successful candidate will play a pivotal role in shaping, leading and executing various key initiatives as my client upgrades its financial and billing systems.
To be considered, you must have the following skills and experiences:
- Minimum of 5 years Business Analysis experience
- Proven track record of business analysis skills in both a complex project environment and in an operational, business improvement environment.
- Extensive experience with financial and billing systems preferably in telecommunications industry vertical
- Experience in the development of business requirements to a level of detail and quality to progress for further implementation.
- Experience in the leadership and facilitation of business teams to capture and translate business problems and needs into solutions.
- Experience in the development of business cases and cost benefit analyses.
- Experience using process modeling tools and methods.
- An understanding of IFRS15 would be a bonus to this assignment.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ferid Klancevic on 03 86804206. Please quote our job reference number: 200170846.
Reference Number: 200170846_3
Contact Details: Vidhita Jain
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vidhita Jain
Contact Phone: Vidhita Jain
- Business transforms when it comes together | Unite your IT , Ops, and Applications teams with shared solutions. Get Ready - Red Hat Cloud
- Upskill your Team. Transition your Career. Cyber Security Foundation & Practitioner™ instructor-led course, for anyone needing a solid understanding of Cyber Security.