Snr Security Architect - Permanent - IT Services - Sydney
- Global IT and Managed Security Services company
- Strong stakeholder management experience within an enterprise environment.
- CISSP / SABSA as well as other relevant experience
Snr Security Architect to assist with design for new clients and also with reviews for new/existing clients. Nth Ryde area
This Global IT & Managed Security services provider in the North Ryde area, requires the expertise of an experienced Security Architect to work within an enterprise environment.
Great diverse team environment with people from all walks of life and skill level.
They are looking for a candidate who is passionate about security, great at communicating and servicing clients and is interested in working for a Global IT Services company in one of the most advanced and largest Security business around.
The candidate can be expected to take on a varied role across different security technologies and services. This role will work both doing Internal design for new clients as well as being the go to person across multiple clients conducting reviews for new and existing client.
What Will the Candidate Gain:
- The security industry is a very hot field and candidate will apply cutting edge skills to develop a very strong personal resume.
- Opportunity to work in a highly challenging and varied security services environment.
- Exposure to and opportunity to work in a key technical security and operational management role for a large global organization and its clients.
- Opportunity to design and implement operational solutions for diverse and dynamic problems, by applying expertise, experience, and creativity.
- Advising business and IT units in all facets of Information Security, so as to facilitate compliance with the organisation's information security policy, business requirements and risk position.
- Provide technical expertise to clients, advising of security considerations during design of new solutions or changes to existing solutions.
- Ability to design security solutions and/or provided detailed input into multi-discipline solution designs.
- Perform complex security risks assessments.
- Minimum 10 years' professional experience in IT, with at least 5 years' experience fulfilling the role of a security architect.
- Expert knowledge of Information Security principles and practices.
- Good understanding of IT Security principles associated with networks, internet, email, operating systems, firewalls, VPN's, databases, virus management, intrusion detection, cryptography and e-commerce, with high level expertise/specialisation in several of these fields.
- Working knowledge in the areas of IS Governance, Risk Management or Technical Services, with special reference to CobiT and ITIL.
- Advanced project, analysis, problem solving, and business relationship skills.
- A good understanding of current legislation and precedence governing IT.
- Good interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Ability to lead and mentor a small team of Security Specialists.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and task demands effectively.
- Good analytical skills.
- Solid writing and communications skills.
- Ability to work within challenging business environments
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200171118.
Reference Number: 200171118_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Business transforms when it comes together | Unite your IT , Ops, and Applications teams with shared solutions. Get Ready - Red Hat Cloud
- Upskill your Team. Transition your Career. Cyber Security Foundation & Practitioner™ instructor-led course, for anyone needing a solid understanding of Cyber Security.