Transition/ Transformation Executive
- Transition management (project value 50 100 million/ personal 5 10 mill)
- commercial experience in integration, development, deployment, multi vendor
- Melbourne CBD location
Provide vision, strategy, executive oversight, deliver systems integration program management for the complete transition lifecycle.
In recent times this Global organisation has implemented a shared service capability model and IT is now entering its next phase, to position itself as a strategic partner across the entire organisation.
The Transition/ Transformation Manager will work closely with internal IT teams, as well as stakeholders across the organisation to provide vision, strategy, executive oversight and deliver a holistic systems integration program management for the complete transition lifecycle. This role will report to the Director. You will manage the completion and subsequent execution of the transition plan and is accountable for program cost, schedule and delivery quality.
- Oversee all aspects of the IT Service Transition Project
- Manage the documentation, design and development of the IT Service Transition Project, ensuring the project is delivered in accordance with in brief, on time and within budget
- Provide leadership to project staff and coordinate teams to meet agreed project outcomes
- Manage, lead and /or actively participate in project work groups
- Strong stakeholder engagement driving current service, and map transition processes to a future state
- You will have strong demonstrated experience in delivery, solution, service, people management, bid, proposal management, for both new business and account expansions
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience in, complex and demanding planning and project management
- Work with strict time/budget constraints, particularly within a major corporate or institutional environment
- Proven skills in service mapping and service transition delivery
- The ability to deliver projects with multiple stakeholders (commercial & business model experience), deliverables, and contributors
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills combined with a thorough understanding of personas, security policies, n/w connectivity issues, refresh issues,
- Financial management experience on large complex projects including budget management
- Demonstrated high level communication, negotiation and issue resolution skills
- Tertiary degree qualified
- Solid demonstrated understanding and relevant commercial expertise in migrations, end user device transformations and legacy issues
- Start-up experience in Transition management (project value 50 - 100 million/ personal portfolio of 5 - 10 million)
- You will be working in an innovative environment offering flexibility, collaboration and a great team culture
- Strong demonstrated commercial experience in integration, development and deployment of large scale, multi-platform and multi-vendor information systems
- Large scale program management of large multi-discipline teams (both offshore and virtual), including service deliver, client relations, planning, scheduling, budgeting, financial management and earned value, resource management, QA, negotiations including contract negotiation
- Demonstrated understanding of the commercial outsourcing business/ outsourcing firm experience preferred
- Other desirable experience includes: Infrastructure and application outsourcing
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200171093.
Reference Number: 200171093_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Upskill your Team. Transition your Career. Cyber Security Foundation & Practitioner™ instructor-led course, for anyone needing a solid understanding of Cyber Security.
- Business transforms when it comes together | Unite your IT , Ops, and Applications teams with shared solutions. Get Ready - Red Hat Cloud