Scrum Master / Project Manager
- Market leading company
- Great company culture
- Chatswood, Sydney
A fantastic opportunity for a hybrid Scrum Master / Project Manager to join this market leading company (financial services), initial 6month contract
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this market leading company within the financial service industry as a hybrid Scrum Master / Project Manager. Initial 6 months, contract based in Chatswood.
What you will be doing
- Ensuring the completion of mid to large change programs and projects to agreed time and cost constraints for the business both onshore and offshore
- Enforce Agile software development practises in the software development teams
- Manage, track and control cost, timeliness and quality of deliverables to ensure success against budget, time and agreed customer requirements
- Monitoring and reporting on progress of the project to stakeholders and external vendors
- Evaluate project outcomes and provide recommendations to executive team
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project deliverables/outputs
- Coach team members as needed, including resolving conflicts, and ensure developers and testers have a clear understanding of their role and how to
- Provide project management services for complex cross functional projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven success in Agile Project Management Delivery, with a minimum of 5 years' experience
- PMI or Prince2 certification preferable
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics is highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people skills and ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders and resources to meet the objectives of the project, within time frames
- Knowledge of high-level business process definition and documentation
- Experience in Insurance / Banking domain/telco highly preferable
If this is the role for you apply today!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Coral Shankland on 0294645631. Please quote our job reference number: 200170464.
Reference Number: 200170464_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Upskill your Team. Transition your Career. Cyber Security Foundation & Practitioner™ instructor-led course, for anyone needing a solid understanding of Cyber Security.
- Business transforms when it comes together | Unite your IT , Ops, and Applications teams with shared solutions. Get Ready - Red Hat Cloud