Network Test Manager
- Exciting opportunity
- Immediate start
- Reputable organisation
Our client is looking for Network Test Manager for Melbourne based role in a telecom/telco domain.
We are currently looking for a Network Test Manager with experience in in AGILE environment within large and complex enterprise for one of our clients in the telecom services industry
To be successful in this role, our client is looking for the following skills and experience:
- IP/MPLS skills.
- Core network (CRS etc)
- Edge Router/switch (Tellabs, Cisco and Juniper etc)
- Integration work to build topologies spanning across different test environments and technologies.
- Integration Test Management(Networks and OSS)
- OSS (activation , service fulfilment and assurance) experience
- ISTQB Certifications(preferred)
- Test tools skills: IXIA, HPQC
- Defect Management
- Configuration Management processes
- Testing documentation: Master Test plan, Test Schedule, Test Summary Report etc
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200170774.
Reference Number: 200170774_2
Contact Details: Rutika
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Rutika
Contact Phone: Rutika
- Upskill your Team. Transition your Career. Cyber Security Foundation & Practitioner™ instructor-led course, for anyone needing a solid understanding of Cyber Security.
- Business transforms when it comes together | Unite your IT , Ops, and Applications teams with shared solutions. Get Ready - Red Hat Cloud