- CBD Location
- Immediate start
- Reputable organisation
An exciting opportunity for an experienced System Administrator for short time engagement
A reputable Australian consultancy group currently have a vacancy for an experienced System Administrator to services to a standard that enables its client to meet its business needs.
This is a short term contract opportunity for 3 months initially, suitable for candidates who are currently in between contracts and are immediately available.
We have clarified skills and we need the following skills/experience:
1. Windows Server
3. Hyper V
4. Storage - HP/IBM/HDS basic to intermediate skills (no EMC)
The core requirements would be as follows. This is in order of importance. The role is aimed at BAU support of the environment which would involve in doing enhancements to systems.
Excellent communication as the role will involve a reasonable amount of telephone support with customers.
- Experience with Citrix 6.5 and 7.x
- Level 2/3 Operational support across AD + supporting technologies & Exchange
- Experience with Backups (NetBackup)
- Solid experience with VMWare/HyperV
- Understanding of Networking/Vlans
The nice to haves would be as follows.
- Public Cloud (Azure/AWS) experience
- Experience with Hitachi's HDI/HCP Platforms
- Data Centre / HP Server experience (servers/racking/cabling/documentation)
- Experience with the System Centre Suite (SCCM, SCOM, DPM, etc.)
- Experience working with and maintaining proxy servers
The candidate needs to be willing to work flexible hours sometimes when we need to perform maintenance work outside of core business hours.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200169818.
Reference Number: 200169818_5
Contact Details: Rutika
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Rutika
Contact Phone: Rutika
- Upskill your Team. Transition your Career. Cyber Security Foundation & Practitioner™ instructor-led course, for anyone needing a solid understanding of Cyber Security.
- Business transforms when it comes together | Unite your IT , Ops, and Applications teams with shared solutions. Get Ready - Red Hat Cloud