IBM Tivoli Network Configuration lead
- Melbourne Location
- Initial 4 months
- Reputed organisation
An exciting opportunity for an experienced IBM Tivoli Network Configuration lead for short time engagement for 4 months with possibility of extension
• Support determination of the firewall, device Access Control Lists (ACLs), Virtual lans (Vlans) and other network configuration modifications that the customer will need to apply in order for ITNCM to operate properly.
• Provide guidance to server architecture definition. Advise on how to install components to meet functionality, performance, security and high availability requirements.
• Support configuration of NCM to include topics such as user/group structure, realm structure, device import, sample/standard compliance policies, and command sets.
• Support configuration of NCM to address requirements and use cases to include functionality such as device discovery, configuration pulls, CLI interaction/automation, searches/reporting, activation (deployment of configuration changes), and ACL/filter list changes.
• Support configuration of the API to export configuration information and command execution results.
• Support configuration of NCM to discover element upon notification from Omnibus
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200170926.
Reference Number: 200170926_2
Contact Details: Rutika
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Rutika
Contact Phone: Rutika
- Business transforms when it comes together | Unite your IT , Ops, and Applications teams with shared solutions. Get Ready - Red Hat Cloud
- Upskill your Team. Transition your Career. Cyber Security Foundation & Practitioner™ instructor-led course, for anyone needing a solid understanding of Cyber Security.