Technical Business Analyst
- 6 month contract with a view to extend
- Excellent team culture and work environment
- Desirable CBD based offices
Join a top 4 bank in the Sydney CBD! This role will be responsible for working on new and leading technologies in the infrastructure space
About the company
This exciting opportunity sits within a large financial services organisation at the forefront of cutting-edge technology. A strong pipeline of projected work and current demands have produced new requirements for an Infrastructure Technical Business Analyst. You will work on multiple projects in the Infrastructure and Business space. A switched-on, collaborative and delivery-focused individual will thrive in this long-term rolling contract opportunity!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Eliciting Infrastructure requirements across all projects within a large program of work
- Producing infrastructure and technical requirements documentation
- Engaging stakeholders and winning their buy in
- Delivering in agile on front end focused projects
- Minimum 3+ years experience as an Infrastructure Technical Business Analyst
- Financial Services/Banking infrastructure experience is desirable
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Matthew Jelley on 02 9464 5573. Please quote our job reference number: 200170903.
Reference Number: 200170903_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Upskill your Team. Transition your Career. Cyber Security Foundation & Practitioner™ instructor-led course, for anyone needing a solid understanding of Cyber Security.
- Business transforms when it comes together | Unite your IT , Ops, and Applications teams with shared solutions. Get Ready - Red Hat Cloud