- Exciting opportunity
- Great location
- Growth opportunity
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Splunk Developer for short time engagement. Melbourne Location Initial 6 Months Start ASAP
Our leading client is looking for a Test data Management Consultant to join their diverse technical team.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with rule and advanced logic creation within SPLUNK
- Experience with scripting languages to automate tasks and manipulate data
- Good experience using Splunk to monitor log files, databases, web services, and other types of monitoring end points
- Experience creating dashboard templates and user customized dashboards
- Good knowledge of Splunk search processing language (SPL), reporting, dashboards, and search acceleration techniques
- Experience administering Splunk
- Experience scripting with the Splunk REST API and regular expressions.
- Good knowledge of Splunk data ingestion, field extraction, and post-ingestion processing
- Python scripting, automation through scripts
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200170818.
Reference Number: 200170818_2
Contact Details: Rutika
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Rutika
Contact Phone: Rutika
- Upskill your Team. Transition your Career. Cyber Security Foundation & Practitioner™ instructor-led course, for anyone needing a solid understanding of Cyber Security.
- Business transforms when it comes together | Unite your IT , Ops, and Applications teams with shared solutions. Get Ready - Red Hat Cloud