RF Engineer - Sydney Based, Start August 2017
- 9 month contract + extensions
- Sydney CBD
- Must have experience in RF design and deployment
RF Engineers required to plan, design, evaluate and deploy Next Gen broadband network
We are looking for experienced RF Engineers to join our client CMC Group (through CharterMason and Certatech businesses). You will work as part of a growing team and work on-site with a leading Telecoms provider in Sydney. Our client is a supportive and highly-collaborative consultancy that is renowned across industry for our high-calibre of technical resources, thought-leaders, practitioners. Through our client you will have the opportunity to work on interesting engagements with some of Australia's leading Telco providers.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Expertise in RF Capacity Planning and Optimisation
- Proficient in working with RF propagation simulation tools
- Tertiary qualification in RF, Telecommunication, Electronics or equivalent
- 5+ years relevant experience in designing, deployment of Telco Wireless Networks
- In depth understanding of various Radio Access Technologies
- Must have local Australian experience
Express your interest by applying online or contact our on-site consultant Haridini Simson on 03 8689 7971 ext 300 for additional information.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Haridini Simson on 03 8689 7971 ext 300. Please quote our job reference number: 200169800.
Reference Number: 200169800_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Business transforms when it comes together | Unite your IT , Ops, and Applications teams with shared solutions. Get Ready - Red Hat Cloud
- Upskill your Team. Transition your Career. Cyber Security Foundation & Practitioner™ instructor-led course, for anyone needing a solid understanding of Cyber Security.