Test Data Management Consultant
- Melbourne Location
- Initial 6 Months
- Start ASAP
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Test Data Management Consultant for short time engagement.
Our leading client is looking for a Test data Management Consultant to join their diverse technical team.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Should have more than 12 + Years of experience
- Develop & Execute long term Enterprise Test Data Management implementation Plan / Strategy
- Analysis, Estimation, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation of data Archiving /Test Data Management/ Data Privacy solutions
- Provide a consistent and repeatable process to support multiple Applications including identifying data elements for masking in Applications, Data Reset and Update Process
- Coordinated activities across multiple operations teams, OS , DBA teams, TEM and other downstream teams
- Provide required Test data for Performance Test, User Acceptance Test, QA Test, Application Development, and other Non-Production Environments
- Expertize on Mainframe, DBs Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
- Should have good knowledge in File-AID Data Masking
- Experience in managing and using TDM test data management
- Any one TDM tool Knowledge is mandatory
- Added advantage if has knowledge in Delphix and Enov8 Tools knowledge
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200170774.
Reference Number: 200170774_1
Contact Details: Rutika
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Rutika
Contact Phone: Rutika
- Business transforms when it comes together | Unite your IT , Ops, and Applications teams with shared solutions. Get Ready - Red Hat Cloud
- Upskill your Team. Transition your Career. Cyber Security Foundation & Practitioner™ instructor-led course, for anyone needing a solid understanding of Cyber Security.