Cloud Engineer - Azure
- ASAP start
- 6+ months contract
- CBD location
Multiple positions have just become available for candidates with cloud engineering skills using Azure.
A large Australian organisation currently has a role available for an experienced Azure technical resource. They are currently building up their cloud services team that compromises of architects, SMEs and engineers.
- ASAP start
- Initial 6 months contract during transition phase with likelihood of long-term extension after that
- Melbourne CBD location
To be considered, you must have the following skills and experiences:
- Extensive experience in the deployment and support of physical and virtual infrastructure
- Experience in a DevOps framework
- Azure expertise (Certified is a big plus)
- Experience managing and supporting AWS/Azure infrastructure
- Previous experience with CI/CD (Puppet/Jenkins/Ansible)
- Demonstrable experience with container software
- Strong accountability and willingness to work within a team environment and display ownership of assigned tasks
- Ability to apply themselves to continuous learning and development
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ferid Klancevic on 03 86804206. Please quote our job reference number: 200168105.
Reference Number: 200168105_3
Contact Details: Ferid
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ferid
- Business transforms when it comes together | Unite your IT , Ops, and Applications teams with shared solutions. Get Ready - Red Hat Cloud
- Upskill your Team. Transition your Career. Cyber Security Foundation & Practitioner™ instructor-led course, for anyone needing a solid understanding of Cyber Security.