Application Security Analyst
Application Security Analyst - 12 month FTC
Improve the security posture and grow resilience by adopting proper secure coding practices in order to ensure that effective security controls are in place to mitigate cyber security attacks.
Key Position Objectives:
- Liaise with developers on building Application Security capability within development teams. It is also required that the role work with developers in a consultative manner and build good relationships whilst helping them to code more securely.
- Offer consultancy advice and practical assistance on secure software design and application security testing and remediation
- Be the point of contact for any security related issues when developers write software code.
- Provides governance over managing security rules, manage templates within the source code analysis tool
- Generate ad-hoc management reports
Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualifications relevant to the Bank or IT industry.
- In-depth knowledge of OWASP TOP 10, tools and methodologies.
- Knowledge of common security requirements and code review methods and standards for Java, or .NET programming languages
- Thorough understanding of application development.
- Significant software development experience (Java and/or .NET)
- Application security experience, including usage of tools such as Fortify and/or other competitive products
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nick Munro
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Upskill your Team. Transition your Career. Cyber Security Foundation & Practitioner™ instructor-led course, for anyone needing a solid understanding of Cyber Security.
- Business transforms when it comes together | Unite your IT , Ops, and Applications teams with shared solutions. Get Ready - Red Hat Cloud