- **Excellent culture & workspace**
- Great Working Location
- ! Competitive $$$ on offer !
!! PERMANENT POSITION !! Take on the analysis and design of a new Payroll system. Exciting international re-engineering occurring.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leader in Product and Software Development & Database Systems. A great Melbourne location, near to the CBD but with fresher air!
This organisation pride themselves on employing the best of the best to continue advancing their products.
Growing into the international market, there is scope for many more exciting projects in the future.
Great opportunity for training to be provided for the successful candidate.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A Permanent Business Analyst role has become available, responsible for formulating product solutions for internal and external stakeholders.
This involves investigation, evaluation and specification of the problem and solution.
The Business Analyst represents the customer and their needs throughout the product development cycle and is accountable for ensuring the product developed meets the agreed functional needs.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Specific technical and/or operational knowledge of financial and/or payroll software applications.
• Demonstrable ability to conceptualise and think creatively.
• Demonstrable effective interpersonal, presentation, selling, negotiation and communication skills (written & verbal).
• Ability to use initiative and to work independently.
• Advance knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Support Development and Testing, create documentation and assist with internal training.
• Ideally, you will be familiar with Business to Governement SBReporting
• Having an Accounting background would be highly advantageous.
• Ideally, you will have experience and skills across timesheet management, agreements/awards, payroll and billing.
**For immediate consideration, please 'Apply' with your CV in WORD format**
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200170492.
Reference Number: 200170492_2
Contact Details: email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below