- CBD Based
- Leading Financial Services Organisation
- Fraud/Transactions background required
We are looking for a strong Project Manager to work on a key program of work within this large financial services organisation.
Large Financial Services group are uplifting their project delivery team and require a driven technology Project Manager to join an in-flight program focusing on AML/Compliance/Fraud.
Initially employed on a 6 month hire, there is strong likelihood of further work, given the pipeline of work that exists.
- Project Planning, Delivery and Controls within a large complex project
- Coaching, leading and engaging diverse teams across the region
- Managing complex interdependencies
- Stakeholder management internally and with partners
- Ensure successful delivery of this key Financial Crime upgrade.
- A minimum of 5-6 years Project Management experience delivering high volume transaction applications (SDLC)
- Minimum of 5 years banking/financial services industry experience
- You must have experience working on Anti-Money Laundering (AML) projects locally ideally for a bank or financial services institution
- Strong Stakeholder Engagement is essential with the ability to engage in an advisory capacity
- Agile experience is advantageous
- Energy and charisma
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200170212.
Reference Number: 200170212_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below