Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- 6 month initial contract - Immediate Start
- CBD Based
- Strong skills in Windows, Active Directory & VMware essential!
Leading organisation requires a Snr Infra Engineer to work within a large and busy infrastructure team.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer you will utilize your extensive experience to administer, maintain and support the Wintel infrastructure environment. This includes servers, storage, physical/virtual environments, Active Directory, Automation and Cloud Management platforms, File & Print and associated infrastructure.
The position comes with a diverse range of responsibilities and challenges, such as:
- Provide system support across NetApp services, which incorporates troubleshooting and general maintenance
- Overall windows support to resolve issues where required and provide technical input and analysis and problem management including management of maintenance vendors
- Provide technical expertise in all areas of Data/Network Storage, Windows, automated/virtualized environments, both day to day operational activities and project requirements
- Providing technical input regarding the windows and storage infrastructure and propose ideas and solutions for service improvement
- 5 - 7 years' minimum experience as an Infrastructure/Systems Engineer preferably from a Banking/Insurance background
- Three essential skills are Windows, Active Directory & VMWare
- Enterprise Storage experience ideal
- Strong scripting experience
- Excellent customer focus skills, with great energy and communication skills
- Industry certifications
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200170307.
Reference Number: 200170307_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below