IT Security Technical Business Analyst
The key purpose of this Business Analyst role will be to drive Cyber Security improvements across this large iconic organisation . Specifically, this role will be engaged in identifying opportunities for improving the existing security stance and documenting processes
You will be responsible for engaging key stakeholders within this business and will be tasked with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Work with various commercial and finance teams to prepare concept papers and business cases.
- Work closely with the business to identify and analyse core Cyber Security processes and workflows
- Development of clear and detailed process maps
- Define gap between "as is" and "to be"
- Produce high and low-level business specifications that document business processes which model and specify the problem and solution design
- Develop communication plans
To be successful in this position, you will be required to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience and understanding of Cyber Security technologies, including Identity and Access Management, Vulnerability Management, Security Incident and Event Management, security standards and processes.
- Experience and understanding of concept papers and business cases
- Proven ability to produce, consult and follow through on components of implementation plans
- Expert communicator - you're able to decipher messages and target stakeholder groups
- Competent influencing and negotiating skills, coupled with strong self motivation, drive and initiative
- Solid experience as a business process specialist on large and complex projects
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Eugene Pradhan
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Business transforms when it comes together | Unite your IT , Ops, and Applications teams with shared solutions. Get Ready - Red Hat Cloud
- Upskill your Team. Transition your Career. Cyber Security Foundation & Practitioner™ instructor-led course, for anyone needing a solid understanding of Cyber Security.