About the Role
This Financial Services organisation is looking for a Manager, Security to join their project immediately. This will be an initial 6-month engagement where you will be responsible for providing thought and technical leadership to both stakeholders and technical teams and you will start delivering immediately.
Responsibilities & Experience
- Providing both technical delivery and thought leadership to the Security Strategy program
- Driving a strong continuous improvement culture
- Industry qualifications and experience i.e. CISSP, GIAC
- Excellent understanding of large scale security architecture as it relates to complex enterprises especially financial
- Excellent understanding of the security vendor tool landscape including but not limited to FireEye, Splunk, Hadoop, Gigamon
- Excellent understanding of the use of SIEMd logging platforms such as Splunk
- Excellent understanding of Unix, Linux and Windows Operating Systems, AD, DNS, DHCP, web proxies, TCP/IP
- Experience with large financial institutions and the complex integration of digital platforms, payments systems, fraud systems, etc.
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Megan Henderson