SOC Analyst - Permanent Opportunity!!
Your new company in a nutshell:
You will be joining an Australian owned technology operations. This is a company who work with more than 40,000 AU businesses and strive to create top of the line technology.
What will you do?
You will be joining the cyber security team in an effort to enable and work closely with the organisation's Technology, Business and Customer stakeholders to deliver cyber security operations centre services and protect their brands and assets, while delivering new services and products.
You will directly contribute to the successful delivery of Security Operations and Services to protect cutomers, brands, and confidential information from threats.
A day in your life:
Strategy Execution and Customer
- Ensure the highest standards of protection against external intrusion and internal malpractice in accordance with information security policy, practices and procedures.
- Within the Cyber SOC team manage, develop, implement and enhance technical security controls which could include any of the following, many of which are based on next generation security technologies:
- Anti-Malware protection
- Privileged Access Management
- Denial of Service Protection
- Cryptographic controls incl SSL lifecycle mgmt.
- Hardware Security Modules
- Two Factor Authentication
- Application White-listing
- File Integrity Monitoring
- Vulnerability management
- Security monitoring
- Incident response and forensics
- Proxy/SSL intercept
- Data Loss Prevention
- Provide security technology governance and produce security metrics to measure the level of threat and maturity of security controls.
- Has 2-4 years of working experience in cyber security operations role in complex IT environments
- Exposure to cyber security technologies such as malware protection, firewall, DLP, FIM, Proxy, HSMs,
- Working experience of vulnerability management tools and cryptography including PKI and CA
- Understanding of infrastructure components such as firewalls, load balancers, storage and virtualisation
- Practical knowledge of different network topologies and basic principles of network architecture & design
- Practical knowledge of Windows, Linux, virtualisation and mobile operating systems as well as Active Directory
- Exposure to PCI-DSS compliance
Apply Now! Make sure your CVs in Word format - also please be aware we will need you to complete a small key selection criteria
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Megan Luttrell