- Collaborative work environment
- Initial 2.5 Month Contract
- Great Location
Exciting opportunity has arisen for a manual tester to work with a dynamic team.
Fantastic opportunity for a Manual Tester to join a highly regarded team and work in a collaborative agile environment.
What you will essentially have:
- Minimum 5 years of Testing experience
- Knowledge and skills in testing Web API/REST API and Windows services
- Having Agile experience
- Participate in the Change Control Board to identify the quality implications of known bugs and the impact of proposed changes to production systems
- Participate in the daily team standups to identify the current projects
- Assign tasks in JIRA related to testing
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in using tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Specific exposure to the Insurance domain.
- Strong experience in the creation and deployment of test plans
- Strong experience in conducting regression testing on systems
- Strong experience in compiling test reports
- Strong experience in using PostMan or SOAP UI (or relevant tools) in testing Web API/REST APIs
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
- Good project management and organisational skills
- Extensive documentation and technical writing experience
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aishwarya Raghotham on 02 9464 5514. Please quote our job reference number: 200170459.
Reference Number: 200170459_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below