Project Manager - Brisbane
- Excellent opportunity for an Agile Project Manager
- Strong technical background with project integration experience
- Immediate Start Brisbane based
An awesome opportunity for an experienced Agile Project Manager to join a high performing and dynamic team for a contract role starting immediately!
An awesome opportunity has become available for an experienced Agile Project Manager to join a high performing and dynamic team for a contract role starting immediately!
You will be working in a fast paced environment with changing priorities to meet business needs. We are looking for someone who is familiar with working in an agile way and has a strong technical background.
*This role is based in Brisbane*
- Manage projects using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Ensure that the projects follow the defined project management processes
- Capture high level project requirements
- Work closely with development teams
- Provide mentoring and guidance to a team on all aspects of the Agile / Scrum journey
- Work with multiple stakeholders having competing priorities and requests
- Responsible for all phase of the project from initiation through closure with ownership of project schedules, communications plans, contingency plans and resource plans
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Proven experience working within an Agile environment
- Proven experience working on integration projects
- Strong hands on Technical background
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Experience within the banking industry advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Available for an ASAP start
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200170423.
Reference Number: 200170423_3
Contact Details: Teagan Pope 07 3339 5623
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Teagan Pope
Contact Phone: Teagan Pope 07 3339 5623