Senior Business Analyst
- Exclusive to Paxus
- CBD Based multiple roles
- Insurance leader
Leading Insurance Organisation requires several BA's to continue a significant uplift in project capability driving initiatives within a major program
Tier 1 Insurance organisation requires several Business Analysts to work across a number of in flight & upcoming projects.
Using your Core BA skills, you will work seamlessly across both business and technology teams, creating logical solutions for sometimes complex problems.
Attractive salary packages are available for the right candidates. You will ideally come from a General Insurance background and be expected to fulfill the following duties:
- Be a true Senior BA, capable of engaging directly with senior stakeholders
- Lead, facilitate and elicit requirements - mobilise workshops; drive interactive sessions and use appropriate tools when needed.
- Work closely with Project Managers and Architects to develop appropriate solutions that meet business requirements
- Proactive approach to defining, performing and documenting business solutions
- Clarify and translate business requirements into documented solution designs.
- Work within an Agile environment
- Minimum 5 - 7 years' experience as a Senior Business Analyst within Insurance
- Strong end-to-end BA skills & mix between IT/Stakeholder skills needed
- Minimum 2 years Insurance experience required
- Experience working on projects from Initiation through to implementation
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Outstanding Stakeholder management ability and customer work ethic
- Superior communication/learning ability
- You must genuinely enjoy the role of a BA
- You must be adaptable to change & have good listening skills
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200169821.
Reference Number: 200169821_6
How to Apply?
Click on the link below