Network Security Engineer
- Norwest Location!
- Immediate Start
- 6 Month Contract
Well Regarded org are looking for an experienced Network Security Engineer
Seeking an experienced delivery focused technology specialist having a strong experience of Security Implementation.
You are required to have one of the following certification:
- Cisco CCNP Security Certification
- Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer
- Fortinet Certified System Engineer
- F5 LTM & GTM Certification
- Checkpoint CCSA / CCSE Certification
What you would ideally have:
- At least 5 years of experience implementation (including Design/Statements of Works Documentation) environment working with Security products in IT.
- Experience designing and deploying firewalls solutions.
- Cisco ASA product knowledge is mandatory.
- CCDP Security minimum.
- In- depth knowledge of Firewall, IPS & VPN technologies
- Working knowledge of some or all of Palo Alto/Cisco/Fortinet/ Firewall & IPS, Bluecoat Proxies, F5 Application Delivery Networks, FireEye, Splunk, McAfee ePO/SIEM solutions.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with above technologies
- Understanding of routing and switching protocols
- Experience in managing large customers with multiple sites.
Desirable to have:
- Certified or study towards Cisco CCIE Security and or CISSP
- Prior experience and/or training with regard to the ITIL Services Framework
- Other Certifications in Palo Alto, Cisco, F5, Fortinet, Bluecoat, McAfee and FireEye
- BAU operational experience supporting any of the vendors
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aishwarya Raghotham on 02 9464 5514. Please quote our job reference number: 200170249.
Reference Number: 200170249_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below