SAP Fiori Functional Consultant
- Experience in SAP Fiori applications, within HR and rostering solutions
- Contract until January 2017
- Brisbane location with an ASAP start
Experienced SAP Fiori Functional Consultant required to be part of a workforce management solution implementation that includes HR and Payroll.
The role of the Senior SAP Fiori Functional Expert is to provide expert advice and content knowledge of the solution to ensure design and configuration activities are completed to meet service delivery and project objectives
The primary duties of this role include the following:
- Design, configure and test SAP Fiori apps and SAP Fiori Launchpad in accordance with strict information system standards and documentation requirements.
- Train users of SAP Fiori apps in accordance with the adopted functionality and operating procedures.
- Document system configuration, functional specifications and procedures ensuring that they are maintained, reflect best practice for user requirements and appropriately comply with accounting and human resource policies.
- Work with internal user groups to understand business and user requirements, derived suitable UI design and develop scalable and robust solutions.
- Actively drive UX design improvements during the concept and design process and ensure the appropriate security, data protection and accessibility considerations are addressed.
- Assist in establishing UX metric and monitoring processes to ensure the user experience has been improved.
- Implement updates and upgrades of the SAP system, write functional specifications for ABAP programming and document user requirements.
- Provide expert advice and support in the completion of quality reviews of deliverables.
To be considered for this role, you will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in configuration, implementation and support of SAP Fiori applications and Fiori Lauchpad
- Proven ability to provide expert advice on solution design and work with business representatives and solution architects
- Demonstrated experience in formulation, documenting and implementing functional and technical specifications, including:
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of current technical trends, including systems integration, and service-oriented architecture.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626. Please quote our job reference number: 200168801.
Reference Number: 200168801_5
Contact Details: Anita Cunningham on 07 3339 5626
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Anita Cunningham on
Contact Phone: on 07 3339 5626