ServiceNow Consultant - Brisbane
- Do you have strong functional & technical knowledge of all ServiceNow modules?
- Brisbane City Fringe Location, Great team environment - ASAP start!
New contract for an experienced ServiceNow Consultant to Lead and Facilitate this large enterprise ServiceNow implementation project ASAP start!
New contract for an experienced ServiceNow Consultant to Lead and Facilitate this large enterprise ServiceNow implementation project
*Please note this position is located in Brisbane with an ASAP start *
- Consult on and implement the ServiceNow platform
- Prepare overall architecture for ITSM implementation using ServiceNow
- Understand functional, technical, and business requirements
- Develop requirements into a successful implementation
- Develop solutions and prepare estimates in ServiceNow
- Prepare capability presentations and Proof of Concept
- Complete and update technical documentation
- Experience working within a large enterprise environment
- Proven technical experience with implementation initiatives
- Exposure to third party integrations and building of custom applications
- Excellent technical knowledge of all ServiceNow modules
- Experienced with all of the following technologies: ADFS, SAML v2.0, POP3, SMTP, LDAP
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- You will have one of the following certifications:
- ServiceNow Certified Systems Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- ITIL Foundations
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200169700.
Reference Number: 200169700_3
Contact Details: Teagan Pope 07 3339 5623
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Teagan Pope
Contact Phone: Teagan Pope 07 3339 5623