Senior Project Manager
- Established and esteemed market leading brand
- Great location, Sydney CBD
- Long Term contract
Excellent opportunity for a skilled Snr Project Manager (ideally with CMS experience) to work within Media and Communication at enterprise level
Excellent opportunity for a skilled Senior Project Manager to work for this leading telco and household brand. You will be joining this enterprise level company on a long term contract in the media and Communications department as a Senior Project Specialist.
What you will be doing
- Taking the lead in successfully project managing the implementation of a number of key projects, on behalf of a particular internal company business sponsor
- Manage the planning and successful delivery of a number of projects for the Media & Marketing sponsoring business unit
- Take prime accountability for all Sponsor/Stakeholder engagement across the Company as well as providing direction for internal/external delivery teams.
- To seek endorsement of support and commitment from Sponsor, Stakeholders and Delivery Teams to the proposed Project Management arrangements
- Provide all communications, progress & financial reporting on each project within the Program of work in accordance with the agreed plan, including any escalations to Line management where appropriate.
- Understand and drive the most appropriate business outcomes on projects
- Establish & maintain strong teaming relationships with the broader delivery teams and within the company to achieve business objectives.
What you will ideally have
- Proven track record in delivering large scale projects on time and on budget and to the complete satisfaction of the Sponsor/client and stakeholder groups involved
- Strong Project Management skills; providing clear direction to staff and the virtual project teams.
- Strong Customer & Stakeholder management and negotiation skills with the ability to quickly establish and maintain relationships
- Prior experience in successfully delivering CMS(especially OpenText) related projects would be highly advantageous
- Ability to work in Agile environment
- Experience working within large enterprise level company's and complex project
- Strong recent experience in delivering large and complex IT software projects/programs as an End to End PM, especially in Digital / Media domain.
If this is the role for you apply today!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Coral Shankland on 0294645631. Please quote our job reference number: 200170032.
Reference Number: 200170032_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below