Senior IT Project Manager
- Competitive $$$ on offer
- ** ASAP Start **
- Melbourne CBD location!
!! 6 MONTH CONTRACT ROLE !! Operating within Business Process and Integration located in Melbourne CBD
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
A dynamic and flexible environment will provide for the right candidate experience with an Enterprise Giant!
ABOUT THE ROLE
An Australian Enterprise Organisation is currently expanding their team and searching for a Senior IT Project Manger to work across exciting Business Process and Enterprise Integration projects.
You will enjoy working for the benefit of the Customer and be able to maintain great communication with customer stakeholders and vendors.
You will be comfortable briefing and coaching project team leads as well as conducting interviews with Project Managers, sponsors and other involved parties to understand project issues.
More importantly, you will be able to identify and recommend corrections for any potential business issues.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You will also feel confident with having the following skills:
- Strong Analytical and Strategic Planning capabilities
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including the ability to lead, negotiate, influence and work collaboratively with others to make decisions
- Skilled user of agreed tools and documentation standards such as MS Office, SharePoint, Remedy iTAM (Helpdesk, Change, and Configuration Management) tools and associated templates
- Risk assessment and issue management skills.
- Very high diagnostic & problem solving skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong background in systems integration related projects (implementation or enhancement of technologies like EMS, EAI, ISL and IBM MQ)
- Strong background in the establishment and roll out of Business Process Management (BPM) platform related projects like Pega, Sofware AG and/or Appian
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex programs of work
- Ability to articulate complex technology and project issues and strategies to senior IT and non-IT management
- Strong experience and working knowledge in Agile Project tools like Rally and/or Mingle
- Extensive experience working with large organisations
- Ideally you will have a strong history in the Telco industry
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200169738.
Reference Number: 200169738_3
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below